After sufficiently depressing myself and likely everyone else, here's my own personal list of things to be happy about:
1. Skyler, whose love I never doubt
2. My kitty, who is soft and purry and makes me laugh
3. School is almost over
4. The weather is warming up
5. Moving back home in a couple weeks, so I'll be able to see my family a lot more
6. Going on the cruise in less than a month
7. Hot bubble baths in my mom's tub
8. The fact that good things in the sorority definitely outweigh the bad
9. Soon I can get my nails and hair done
10. Comfy slipper socks
11. New songs on the radio
12. Dr. Pepper
13. I called the doctor today and I can get in on Monday, when I usually have to wait a month
14. My parents, who are there for me no matter what
15. Being able to spend time with my brother's daughters
17. Today I worked myself through a really down mood
18. My fibromyalgia pain was bad an hour ago and right now is not so bad
19. My pink gloves came in the mail to match my pink helmet for four-wheeling
20. I slept very well last night
21. Finally getting some laundry done
22. My cute new purse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you, Katie, for finding the good in life. That's such a powerful thing! Love ya! Can't wait to be your brides maid!!!
Also, now you can add "I'm getting married!" to the list!
Woot!
Post a Comment