I've been pondering this question quite a bit recently. I work five days a week at seven o'clock in the morning, and I have to get up a little before six. Sky and I try to go to bed at nine in the evenings, which gives me roughly eight-nine hours of sleep. You'd think I could get used to this schedule. However, I cannot shake the utter exhaustion that has been plaguing me since I started working. It's not the job, because the job is not very trying. I have never been a morning person, and I am trying with all my might to become one, but is beyond me. I am EXHAUSTED. How do you become a morning person? Can you become one?
So far, my answer is a big fat NO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
um, good luck with that.
Tyson and I are totally opposite because I AM a morning person and he's NOT. I hate staying up late. I'm not a happy camper if I do.
Post a Comment