YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! The official moving date is confirmed: September 5! On that fantastic day, we will be moving into a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in lovely Bountiful! I could not be more thrilled!!
I'm so glad you guys found something. PLEASE make sure Skyler tells Tyson and asks for help. We both would love to help if we can. You'll have to tell me everything later.
I'm a 26-year-old stay-at-home mom to my sweet little girl and pregnant with a baby boy. I love reading, bubble baths and laughing at my goofy husband. I'm just your average Jane, trying to figure out how to balance life with a big baby belly, a toddler, and a house that never seems to get clean.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys found something. PLEASE make sure Skyler tells Tyson and asks for help. We both would love to help if we can.
You'll have to tell me everything later.
Post a Comment