Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bedroom woes

So I moved home on Thursday (and yes, I was sick, but just pushed through it with DayQuil). My room at my parent's house looks like someone vomited clothes, boxes, laundry baskets, and trash bags everywhere. There's literally only enough space on the floor for me to step carefully from the bed to the door.

I haven't cleaned because we went to Vegas on Friday and came back Monday night. Yesterday I slept in (trying to sleep off the remaining sniffles and cough of my sickiness), then ran errands all day. And I'm currently working, so I won't be able to start cleaning till later today.

I'm feeling daunted by this enormous task. I don't even know where to begin. I'm not such a fan of cleaning. Sigh.

On a lighter note...last night Sky and I cleared out space in the basement to begin building our bedroom. I walk down there and Sky goes, "Katie, look." Gus Gus (my freaking adorable kitty) was in a box about six feet off the ground, with only his eyes and little nose peeking above the top. I took a picture (of course), but I haven't put it on the computer yet.

Yay for animals making our day brighter!

No comments: