Saturday, December 6, 2008

Festival of Trees

Photobucket

When I was kid, my mom would pull me out of school every year to attend the Festival of Trees. I gaped at the dozens and dozens of trees, enchanted. It's been a long time, but we took a trip down memory lane on Friday. It's just as enchanting as it was then, and now the element of charity makes it even more magical.

Photobucket
My favorite display

Photobucket
High School Musical tree (donated by the cast!)

Photobucket
My favorite tree topper

Photobucket
Crazy light up tree

Photobucket
My favorite tree! A Twilight tree!

Photobucket
Me and Deedz

Photobucket
My camera is really bad, but this was the best one of the three of us


I love a day out with my mama and favorite little sis :)

1 comment:

Taylor's mom said...

I love the Twilight tree too. That sounds like a fun family tradition.
We need to talk about Christmas..give me a call.