Rumble (aka Whitey aka Scaredy Cat) thinks that the big carpet remnant in the basement is a litter box. Luckily, he only does this in the basement and it's just a carpet remnant, so we don't think it's the end of the world. Yet.
Being the nice kitty parents we are, we try to accomodate Rumble's straying spray.
We got another litter box and put in the area that he pees (and occasionally poops). Now the cats have two litters, but Rumble still pees on the carpet.
I made more of an effort to keep the boxes clean. Still, he pees.
I got a spray that breaks up the pee enzymes and very effectively gets the rid of the smell. (Effective enough that my sister, even with pregnant nose, cannot smell anything.) Rumble still pees.
I taped tinfoil to the carpet and the base of the walls because cats don't like the feel of stepping on tinfoil and is less likely to spray there. No dice.
The next step? Ssscat.
No, I didn't spell it wrong. I won't bother describing to you what this is. I will just let you watch this video and pray that when it arrives, it has the same effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment