Monday, September 14, 2009

Sometimes the man is right

scrubbing bubbles Pictures, Images and Photos


I have complained to Skyler a few times that I can't seem to get all the mildew scrubbed out of the tub. I never had this problem until I married a man who comes home from work every day filthy and covers the shower and tub in disgustingness.

I have used Comet faithfully for years to clean tubs and it's done a great job, but cleaning up after Gross Plumber Husband makes it almost useless. The plumber in question suggested I use Scrubbing Bubbles (which I use on the walls of the shower), but I brushed this off all silly man-babble. After all, who cleans the tub? ME. Not him.

Today I scrubbed and scrubbed with Comet. The tub looked better but I could still feel mildew. I decided to give Scrubbing Bubbles a shot. I sprayed the tub, let it sit for 60 seconds, and wiped it with my sponge.

Mildew? GONE. I barely had to scrub. Now I have a nice shiny and CLEAN tub. Ready to be abused by a filthy plumber's ickyness.

Maybe next time I'll listen when Skyler suggests how to clean. Maybe.

2 comments:

Mayginnes said...

You can bring your scrubbing bubbles to my bathtub.

Anonymous said...

I like Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner.
Step 1: hang on showerhead
Step 2: push button
Step 3: never clean shower. ever.