So I have completely neglected this blog for a long time. I started a giveaway blog that was actually going very well, but it took a lot (and I mean a lot) of time and then when the morning sickness started, I abandoned that one as well. Now that my morning sickness is gone, I still don't want to keep up the giveaway blog. It took time away from my husband and it wasn't worth it.
Plus, I should really keep up on my personal blog. I guess I felt like nobody read it, but I've come to realize that it doesn't matter. This blog is a way to keep a record of my family's life, and now that our family is growing, it's become more important to me. This can be a place to put ultrasound and baby bump pictures and keep a record of pregnancy and later on a record of my baby growing up.
I've also wanted a place to keep track of the books I read. I thought about having a separate blog for that, but I don't want to worry about maintaining two blogs again. So if you don't care about the books I read, then...don't read those entries :)
I will post on this blog only as much I want to. I won't be a slave to it, or feel obligated. It's something I'll do for myself. So you (my whopping three subscribers) be prepared to see more of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment