When I found out I was pregnant, I joined the What To Expect June 2010 community (www.whattoexpect.com). It has been a wealth of information, support and friendship.
One of our WTE June mommies lost her baby girl yesterday. I cannot even begin to imagine how she must be feeling. My heart goes out to her. She has hundreds of June mommies crying for her sweet baby.
I have been having such a hard time with Kamryn, trying to figure out how to make her happy. She is not an easy baby. But I would do it all a hundred times over because she is my little girl and I love her more than anything. I am so lucky she is healthy and here with me. I can't imagine losing her, ever. No mother should ever have to bury her baby.
I am going to go upstairs and tiptoe into Kamryn's room to make sure she's breathing, just like I do every night. It helps me go to bed with a light heart, knowing my little one is safe.
Rest in peace, Zyla Michelle Jones. 6/7/10 - 10/23/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're a great mom, Katie.
Post a Comment